>God - even simpler. Just use an existing photosite that has an API. Yeah,
>just do that. ;) Hell, even in just Facebook you can share to a particular
>album. I'm sure FB lets you embed an album.
>

>>  Thank you guys, sorry for the late reply my emails must have got'n lost in
>> the mix of things and didn't know I got replies and then forgot about it
>> until tonight when I did a search on HoF and came up on something exactly
>> what I wanted!! Only to find out it was MY OWN ENTRY!! *facepalm*

You make a very good point, I tend to really over think things or make
something simple so complex!

I simply need to just take a picture with my cellphone, upload it to an album
say on FB or Picasso and then do some kind of a slide show / embedded view of
the pictures in that album with the latest picture displaying!  I already do a
widget type thing with my Google blogger so maybe I can figure out an RSS feed
of an image album or something like that.  Even if I can't control when the
picture displays at this point it's not important.  I'll just make it a point
to update the album every night before going to bed.