Please accept my apology for re-asking a question I know I've asked before.
My XP machine died and took my archived e-mails with it to hard drive heaven
(or hell as may be.)

I've used Homesite+ for the last ten or twelve years but now, having been
dragged kicking and whining onto Windows 8.1, I'm in desperate need of a new
environment. By charging $299.00 for CF Builder, Adobe is obviously intent
on eliminating hobbyists such as myself from the marketplace. I only host
about 40 sites, of which less than 20 are CF, so expensive software, no
matter how elaborate, is just not practical for me.

Is there a less expensive alternative that would still include niceties such
as tag completion, snippets, tool bars and, most importantly, RDS capability
with wizards for commonly used code like record viewers, etc.?

Thank you!

Dave Long
NorthGoods Merchant Services
http://www.northgoods.com