> I am having an issue when I add the suggested SSL connection string via
> adobe\Cold Fusion website>>>>>>>
> (EncryptionMethod=SSL; TrustStore=path to keystore;
> TrustStorePassword=trustStorePassword;
> ValidateServerCertificate=true|false; HostNameInCertificate) and when I
> restart the Cold Fusion services or reboot
> the server the neo-databasesource file loses it's structure causing no access
> to the database unless I remove the
> connection string and cut of SQL force encryption. Anyone with any insight on
> this type of issue. Please advise?

It's not clear to me whether you're having the problem only after a
restart, or whether you were never able to connect to the database via
TLS/SSL at all. If it's the latter, have you added the SQL Server's
certificate chain to the CF keystore?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.