> > > Has anyone had any success in adding coldfusion to an existing application
> > > built on Java (J2ee server) and Blazds?
> >
> > Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do? You can
> > certainly deploy CF on a J2EE server running BlazeDS and your custom
> > J2EE applications, but it's going to be a separate application.
>
> There are 2 things I'm thinking of:
>
> 1) since you can load any Java jar file from within CF,  I wanted know if
> you can do it the other way around
> 2) have a mix of remote calls to either java or cf components

While you can load a jar file from within CF, that's not the same as a
J2EE application. A J2EE application is a war or ear file deployed
within a J2EE server. But once you install CF on a J2EE server, you
can use CF just like you would any other J2EE application - you can
add JSP pages, servlets, etc.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.