Hi Richard,

Normally you can switch between J2EE and CFID/CFTOKEN cookies without
problem unless something in your application code is relying on one or the
other. It may be easy to change that or it may be quite involved, it
depends quite a bit on how your application is coded.

If you want to use J2EE sessions then you have to edit the jrun-web.xml
file
http://livedocs.adobe.com/jrun/4/Programmers_Guide/techniques_servlet13.htm#1154030but
this is server wide so it will be the same for all sites /
applications
on the server.

Another option would be to use the web server to add the appropriate flags
to the web server, here's an example of how you do this on IIS7+ using the
IIS rewrite module: http://www.petefreitag.com/item/817.cfm

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products