I was testing a migration from CF8 to the Splendor Beta and I ran into a weird
session issue. In my case, a session ID is inserted into a database table and
there is a select that makes sure it is still the same a bit farther down. I
was logging in and getting sent right back to the login screen. I found that
the variable being inserted had some extra blank spaces and possibly a newline
at the end. When outputting the variable, it looked exactly the same but the
insert and select didn't match up. I ended up trimming the variable on the
insert and select and that fixed the problem for me. It works fine in CF8 and
CF9, I hadn't tried it in 10 yet, but the break is there in the new beta. I'm
not sure what the problem is exactly, I just wanted to fix it so I could keep
testing.