Yes, it does, however there appears to be a glitch in SmarterMail in terms of
DKIM. If you get it right it will pass the DNS test internally, and even pass
two other DKIM tests...

http://www.dnswatch.info/dns/dnslookup?la=en&host=dkim._domainkey.webworksserver.com&type=TXT&submit=Resolve

http://protodave.com/tools/dkim-key-checker/

... yet still not pass the Brandon Checketts email test, which I trust more,
somehow. I finally had to go to Port25.com to generate a public and private key
and manually paste them into the domainConfig.xml for the domain.

I'm waiting for SmarterTools to fix the bug in SM before doing the final
upgrade. I have 95 email domains to update and just can't bear to think about
doing this manually for all of them.

BTW, for anyone interested in reading about my saga, written slightly tongue in
cheek, I posted this yesterday. It's a long read.

http://montaguewebworks.com/index.cfm?p=n.61&title=Ten+Days+of+Email+Hell

This is an exhaustive review of what is required to pass muster with Gmail,
etc. They've all seriously ramped up their email security over the past few
weeks, I think.

Thanks,

Mik

At 06:34 PM 3/5/2014, e...@ebwebwork.com wrote:

>Mik, I'm sure you've confirmed this already, but does the TXT Record value
>of the DKIM in SmarterMail match the value of the TXT Record Value you
>entered in the DNS record for your domain?
>
> I have found that sometimes it takes about a day for a DKIM TXT record to
>propagate -- dunno why.
>
> HTH.
>
> Eric
>
> *******