So I have a client that is in a WordPress Site but we are moving to a
customized site using ColdFusion.

I am going to use the database that WP used.

So my problem.

The <br> tag. WordPress's editor will remove the BR tag and it doesn't store
it in the database.  Now I have done some research to find out how to stop
WP from doing this. BUT  there are over 2000 post and like I said. we are
moving to CF.

What I do not understand is when the post is output to the WP site and you
look at the source the BR tags are there. They aren't in the database. So
obviously they aren't in CF Output either.

I do not see any replaced ascii or other in it's place. Somehow it seems the
WP knows where the BR tag is supposed to be even though it isn't in the
database.

Is this confusing?

Rick