Dave is spot on. If ColdFusion were a complete self contained black box then
the suggestion would be valid, but as it relies on an underlying OS, an HTTP
server, DBMSs and more, it is the admin's job to manage and understand all of
those (and more). The fact that CF deployment and development is easily
achieved by less experienced individuals does not mean that less experienced
admins should be trusted to keep the server secure.

--- Ben

(Sent from a handheld device)