We have a bootloader.cfc file for all common variables in our applications.

Each application has different application names, so each app is separate.
In the application start we include the bootloader and then override
variables as needed.

This has worked pretty well pasting all our legacy apps together to make
them a bit more cohesive.

What is IVR an acronym for anyhow?

Byron Mann
Lead Engineer & Architect