CF9 refuses to stop. Even after a reboot and the first thing I did was go into
services and clicked on stop. I noticed that each version has a tool in the
program folder called web server configuration tool and when I ran it for each
version (thinking I might use it to alter what port it was listening on), each
tool suggested that IIS was set for all requests. So I guess I have a conflict.

Perhaps I need to uninstall both and then reinstall CF10. I had hoped that by
installing CF10 when CF9 was already there, it would be able to migrate some
useful things and might give me the option of taking over all CF requests by
CF10. But no luck.

Any other ideas?