It's been a looooooooong time since I've done any real front end
development.  I'm working on a site now and want to use cfajaxproxy to call
a CFC that sends an email.  I'm using this tutorial as a guide
http://tutorial13.learncf.com/

The calling page (the one that contains the cfajaxproxy tag) is in the root
directory of the site.  The cfc is located at /extensions/cfc/proxy.cfc
 The specific function being called within the cfc is
called sendPicInstructions

My cfajaxproxy is called thusly:

<cfajaxproxy cfc="#expandPath("/extensions/cfc/proxy.cfc")#"
jsclassname="proxy" />

My JavaScript:

<script> function sendEmail() { var instance = new proxy();
instance.setCallbackHandler(emailSuccess);
instance.sendPicInstructions(#getFamilyInfo.memberFamilyID#); } function
emailSuccess(result) { document.getElementById('output').innerHTML =
result; } </script>
All of my other little HTML bits are correct.

However, I am getting this error, even after trying any number of things up
to and including typing the exact physical file path.  The file path
mentioned in the error message is where the CFC is located:

The specified CFC
C:/inetpub/wwwroot/nineoaks_members/extensions/cfc/proxy.cfc could not be
found.

The path to the CFC must be specified as a full path, or as a relative path
from the current template, without the use of mappings.

Any idea of what I'm missing here?  I can easily do this without using
cfajax, but wanted to try something new and now it's bugging me.

Thanks,

Pete