> So I'm still trying to produce a section 508 Compliant PDF using
> cfdocument, or cfpdf or something....
>
> I know there are methods to populate pre defined PDF forms, which would
> work except that alot of my data is multiple row format and I don't know
> how many rows may be returned and I can't limit it
>
> I'm wondering if I can either dynamically populate pre defined subforms,
> making each returned row it's own sub form and fill in the blanks..
>
> I'm reaching, here because we need to come up with a solution, and
> CFDOCUMENT just doesn't seem to cut it.

I think the best way to go about this is to use LiveCycle form
scripting to build dynamic forms, then have them load a data set at
runtime. The data set could be served by CF, but you wouldn't use CF
to actually build the form or populate it. For example, the form could
load data from a web service call.

Dynamic forms can have repeating subforms. For example, you could have
a table which would have one row per record in your data set. The user
would open the form, but it could load the data before it renders on
screen, then render itself with the appropriate number of rows in the
table.

http://blogs.adobe.com/LiveCycleHelp/2012/09/livecycle-designer-and-accessibility.html

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.