this sounds like a job for client variables. Set up a blank table in your
DB, create a datasource for it in the CF Admin. While in the CF Admin,
activate client variables and point it at the datasource... DO NOT let it
use the registry to store client vars under any circumstance.

The things that need to be replicated could then be stored in the client
scope.