I have a script that returns image properties to me (below).   After years of
using it I've hit some sort of file that crashes it.  The error I'm getting is:

        Numbers of source Raster bands and source color space components do not
match null

I'm assuming that from a corrupt image file, but the real problem is I wrapped
this in a cftry / cfcatch (as shown below) and it's ignoring the CFTRY and
giving me a hard error.

                        <cftry>
                                <cfscript>
                                function get_imageinfo(imgfile){
                                  jFileIn =
createObject("java","java.io.File").init(imgfile);
                                  ImageInfo = StructNew();
                                  ImageObject =
createObject("java","javax.imageio.ImageIO").read(jFileIn);
<---------THIS IS THE OFFENDING LINE
                                  imageFile = CreateObject("java",
"java.io.File");
                                  imageFile.init(imgfile);
                                  sizeb = imageFile.length();
                                  sizekb = numberformat(sizeb / 1024,
"999999999.99");
                                  sizemb = numberformat(sizekb / 1024,
"99999999.99");
                                  get_imginfo = StructNew();
                                  get_imginfo.ImgWidth = ImageObject.getWidth();
                                  get_imginfo.ImgHeight =
ImageObject.getHeight();
                                  get_imginfo.SizeKB = sizekb;
                                  get_imginfo.SizeMB = sizemb;
                                  get_imginfo.ImageFormat =
ListLast(ListLast(imgfile, "\"), ".");
                                }
                                </cfscript>
                                <cfcatch type="Any"><cfset
get_imginfo.ImgWidth=0><cfset get_imginfo.ImgHeight=0></cfcatch>
                        </cftry>

It runs this in a loop over a bunch of images and works until it hits the bad
file... but it's ignoring my CFTRY and still throwing a hard error.

Anyone have any ideas on why the CRFTY/CFCATCH is not working.  Is there a
problem because I'm catching a cfscript block?

Thanks

Robert Harrison
Director of Interactive Services

Austin & Williams
Advertising I Branding I Digital I Direct
125 Kennedy Drive,  Suite 100   I  Hauppauge, NY 11788
T 631.231.6600 X 119   F 631.434.7022
http://www.austin-williams.com

Blog:      http://www.austin-williams.com/blog
Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/austin_williams