From: Donnie Carvajal [mailto:donnie.carva...@transformyx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:53 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CFHTTP Raw Request

I think I may be confused.  I need to see the raw headers that CFHTTP is
creating.  I installed Fiddler on the development and ran it. When I call the
CF page that includes the CFHTTP, I am not seeing any new requests in Fiddler.
I'm not sure how a browser would show me CFHTTP headers that are created.  Am I
missing something?

Thanks,

Donnie Carvajal