> Got a little bit of a strange one here.  I have installed CF11 dev on my
> laptop with the tomcat internal web server and I set the port to use
> 80.  Everything works fine, however after a reboot, when I hit pages I get
> the error below.  If I restart CF it runs fine until I reboot again.  It
> seems strange that restarting the CF service solves the problem after it just
> came up clean from a boot.
>
> Any ideas so I don't have to restart it every morning?

You could try delaying the service start so that it waits until other
services have started. Search for "delay service start Windows 7" for
more information.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.