<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've been reading up on XML because I want to learn more about what it is. It
seems to me that it will probably replace cold fusion when it gets up to speed at
where it wants to be. What is your opinion about this. Here are some points I found in
my research that led me to believe this. These are things that cf seems to do
now:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<OL>
<LI>Applications that require a Web client to mediate between two or more
heterogeneous databases.
<LI>Applications that attempt to distribute a significant portion of the processing
load from a Web server to a Web client.
<LI>Applications that require a Web client to present different views of the same data
to different users.
<LI>Applications in which intelligent Web agents attempt to tailor information
discovery to the needs of individual users. </LI></OL>
<P>Sal</P><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a