Yes, that was my intention when I hit 100, but got busy. I need to look closer
at the problem now, though, to see if that would make things faster or save
memory, and how that matches up against having to re-path every page's IMG tag,
since every site's file content will now be pushed out one folder, ie;

Currently....

[site root]/images/happyface.jpg

... would be moved to...

[site root]/[siteid]/images/happyface.jpg

That, and the fact that each site's logs would be pulled into a single log
folder, forcing SmarterStarts to work harder.

I started the move last night and will complete it over the next few days.

Thanks,

Mik

At 05:16 PM 12/23/2014, Jochem van Dieten wrote:

>> I will be hosting only my own websites, about 210 so far, broken down into
>> four CF applications, ie; there are 185 sites running one application; 10
>> running another, etc.  I also have about a dozen static HTML sites, so I'll
>> need IIS on the box.
>>

>It is a long time ago I worked with IIS and if you are already set on that
>I have no advice for you, but why so many sites? Why not attach 185 HTTP
>hostnames to one site?
>
>--
>Jochem van Dieten
>http://jochem.vandieten.net/