when you upgraded CF, are you sure the CFIDE got upgraded as well. If you
have it in a non standard place then this would not have happened.
during installation it would have verified the path it was using.
are you using the default one at <cfinstall>\ cfusion\wwwroot\cfide, if not
then try using this one instead, or taking a copy of it and overwriting
your external copy.

you should also view source on your webpage and check the path to the
javascript files, and make sure you can actually access the file (copy and
paste path to browser or click the link). If it cannot find the file, then
there is your issue.