I'm working on an integration with Solr specifically to use it to help lookup
word suggestions for our searches. However, the cfsearch docs are definitely
driving me nuts. First, the "type" attribute doesn't seem to work at all in
CF10, even though it's clearly included in the documentation for that version.
Using it though just throws errors. Not that there is very useful information
on how to use it, anyway.

The one I'm frustrated with though is the status fields. They are supposed to
include a keywords struct and keywordScore when the suggestions criteria is
met, but I have never seen these show up even when I am getting suggestions. It
would be very helpful to have, since this is why we are implementing Solr in
the first place. but I'm baffled as to how you get these to come up. If they
are no longer included, as seems to be the case with the type attribute, it
would be nice if Adobe actually updated the docs to include that information (I
know, pie in the sky for us to actually have accurate docs!)

Mary Jo