Thanks Nathan, that's good to know. I will definitely have to look deeper
into that. I have been using ColdSpring in a common way for so long that I
have not looked over the documentation in a couple years. I may have had
the ability all along and not known it. Thanks again!

--

  [image: profile picture]  *Dean Lawrence*
*President*