Hi,

I'm trying to upload files to my ISP using CFFTP. I
keep getting the following error message:

"Cold Fusion error code 1, FTP error code 2): Cannot
put local file c:\imageFile.gif to remote file
imageFile.gif: The system cannot find the file
specified."

Failing to figure out how to upload, I thought I would
try to download using the GETFILE action. I set the
LocalFile parameter to save to the C:\ drive, thinking
it would download a file to MY c drive. As a result, I
received a message saying the download worked, and
refreshing the page proved that it was indeed working
since I set the FailIfExists property to true and it
wouldn't overwrite. HOWEVER, no file actually was
saved to MY c:\ drive. Does this mean that the file is
being saved somewhere else, say on the ISP's c:\
drive? If so, than how can this really be an ftp?

I hope I am making sense. Bottom line is that I can
connect, change directories, and list directories
using cfftp but cannot successfully upload or download
files. Any help? Would another tag work? Anything the
ISP needs to do?

Thanks in advance!
Andy