David,

I am very well aware after nearly 20 years of CF Development how it works,
IIS doesn't capture CF errors at all. It only displays what is sent to it,
in ColdFusion's case if it is not sending the status codes it usually ends
up with a blank page. You can make any adjustments to IIS you like it will
make no difference.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/