I can't really say, our setup was not very optimized and I never did use
Client Access myself.  I relied on my supervisor's evaluation.

However, I remember retrieving a 13,000 personnel record set at peak time on
both the AS/400 and Web server in less than 3 minutes.  It sounds like a
long time, but it was quicker than some of the other times we had for
accessing the SQL server on similar sized record sets.

Russel

  Russel Madere, Jr.         Senior Web Developer
  ICQ: 5446158               http://www.TurboSquid.com

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you.