I am trying to distinctly count the number occurences of jobs for
different agencies in my application. The query spits back all records
giving the total in the system being 47 and listing it 47 times against
each agency. This obviously is not what I want. How do I get the output
to read

Agency 1      3
Agency 2      6
Agency 3      7

and so forth......

The query below produces the following output.

<cfquery name="ActiveAgency" datasource="OIMDBADM">
        select  agency
        from    oimdbadm.assigned
        where   completed = 'Incomplete'
</cfquery>

<cfoutput query="activeagency">
</cfoutput>

Occupational & Professional Licensing , 47
Employment & Training , 47
Financial Regulation , 47
Occupational & Professional Licensing , 47
Office of the Secretary , 47
Office of the Secretary , 47
Office of the Secretary , 47
Office of the Secretary , 47
Occupational & Professional Licensing , 47
Occupational & Professional Licensing , 47
Labor & Industry , 47
Office of the Secretary , 47
[...]
Racing , 47
Office of the Secretary , 47