From: Robert Everland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: (little OT) MS Word 2000 convert to HTML
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:10:11 -0500

If you use word 97 it changes it to very simple html. I chose to use 2000
for an intranet site because the html would look exactly like the word doc,
but I could understand wanting only the html. I am sure if you don't have 97
and want to be hasseled you could always parse through the html and take out
all the special html.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer
Dixon Ticonderoga