CFContent works fine in sp6a.  You can't do the URL faking thing
anymore, but that was a bug that was fixed & never should have worked
in the first place.

SP6 broke both CFContent and the URL thing.  SP6a fixed CFContent,
but not the URL thing.  Since the two issues were very closely
connected when 6 came out, there was a lot of confusion about what
was broken in what release.

As long as you don't do the URL fake thing, then SP6a is quite safe
to upgrade for CF.

FYI:  Win2k (any SP) is the same deal -- CFContent is good, fake URLs
are bad.

Best regards,
Zac Bedell