Hi.  On the site that I maintain, each page has a series of links along the
side and bottom of the page.  I want to set up header (side links) and
footer (bottom links) documents that I can CFINCLUDE from all over the site.
Links on the bottom are constant across the site.  Easy.  But links on the
side change depending on your current page, in two different ways:

1) The link for the current page is highlighted in yellow, as opposed to the
normal white.
2) The links, which appear in a sort of tree, are collapsed for all
categories other than that of the current page.

I know I will have to address issues of relative links and stuff.  I feel
like I can handle those.  What I'm really concerned with is telling the side
bar what links to show.  I considered having a database that held each
page's navbar structure (yuk!), or trying to set up some conditional
processing to allow the CFINCLUDEd navbar page to determine itself based on
the page in which it is included.  Both of these seem really messy.  This
seems like a common need for sites.  Is there an easy way that I am missing?

Thanks in advance,
Matthieu