From: Greg Wolfinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Complex Database System

> I wanted to know if anyone in the forum has developed a hard core
interactive database system using ColdFusion as the front end and SQL SERVER
7.0 as the backend.  Does anyone know if there are any examples on the web.
I have seen allot of ColdFusion sites but none of the ColdFusion sites are
utilizing complex data structures.

Any e-commerce site using ColdFusion is using complex data types.  Also, how
do you know other types of CF sites arn't using complex data types?

> I wanted to know if anyone in the forum has developed a hard core
interactive database system using ColdFusion as the front end and SQL SERVER
7.0 as the backend.  Does anyone know if there are any examples on the web.
I have seen allot of ColdFusion sites but none of the ColdFusion sites are
utilizing complex data structures.  I am trying to convince upper management
to use ColdFusion has the front end verses Active Server Pages for a SQL
SERVER 7.0 database system used by all levels of management has a finance
tool.  Please advise...and if there are examples on the web please let me
know.