Thanks for the quick replies from Bob and yourself... even if I didn't get back
to it until now because of my mail backlog... ;)

We do have other sites on the same IP, but none of them use SSL. That shouldn't
matter, should it? The default site if you go in by IP is a different site, but
that's only for port 80, so I guess its irrelevant.

David Cummins