I've been experimenting with calling Java classes using CFOBJECT, and so
far all my tests have run successfully.  However, there is one quirk about
this whole process that irks me, and I was hoping somebody here would have
a solution.

If I call the class, find something wrong with it, go back to the java
class and modify the source and re-compile, then re-call the class, it
appears the old one never unloads.  CF will only call up the new one after
restarting the CF server.  This leads me to guess that once a java class is
loaded via CFOBJECT, it never unloads.  Couldn't this eventually cause a
problem?  It sure makes development and testing a real bear having to stop
and restart the server....

Joseph E. Sheble
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wizaerd's Realm