yeah -- i doubt we're going to go running after them.  script kiddiez
aren't usually malicious; they just want to see something happen for the
fun of it.  fortunately it wasn't a major site.  and it prompted us to
double-check our security on the other boxes.  so all in all it was
probably a good thing that they did it as opposed to someone with a real
vendetta.

-brendan avery / [EMAIL PROTECTED]