From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 4:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: images stop loading?

> Thanks, but in my case I've been clearing the browser cache, and I'm
> running NT with 256 MB of RAM, over a cable modem.  And many people have
> been seeing the problem, not just me, which makes me wonder if there's
> something on the server end, or something bizarre in the code.
>
> Any other ideas?

Check the web-server config, it may be trying to serve the images badly - I
find it happens on sites where there's a lot of traffic and their server
isn't configured correctly... then again, mine probably isn't optimized <g>

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited