From: Todd Ashworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 12, 2001 10:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Calling JavaScript when loading custom tag.

I'm working on a custom tag that has a JavaScript function in it that needs
to be called when the tag is loaded.  I tried using <body
onload="function();">, but that doesn't work.  Is there another way to call
a function on load from a 'page' nested inside another page?  My knowledge
of JavaScript isn't all the great :(

Todd Ashworth