I'm receiving the following error intermittently when using the CFSTOREDPROC
tag to run a stored procedure that returns 3 result sets:

Error Diagnostic Information
unknown exception condition

PCodeRuntimeContextImp::executeSQLTagCFStoredProc::endTag

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFSTOREDPROC), occupying document position (26:1) to (26:96) in the
template file
D:\DEVWEB\INETPUB\WWWROOT\NATIVETRAX\QUERIES\QRY_PRODUCERTRANSACTIONREPORT.C
FM.

My CFSTOREDPROC tag reads:

<cfstoredproc procedure="ProducerTransactionReport"
datasource="#request.DSN#" returncode="YES">
        <cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER" dbvarname="RptMonth"
value="#Val(attributes.RptMonth)#">
        <cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER" dbvarname="RptYear"
value="#Val(attributes.RptYear)#">
        <cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER" dbvarname="ClientItemId"
value="#Val(attributes.ClientItemId)#">
        <cfprocresult name="qryProducerTransactionDetails" resultset="1">
        <cfprocresult name="qryProducerTransactionTotals" resultset="2">
        <cfprocresult name="qryProducerTransactionPCT" resultset="3">
</cfstoredproc>

The procedure ProducerTransactionReport in turn runs two stored procedures,
the first of which returns one result set and the second of which returns
two result sets.

The strange thing is that sometimes it works fine, and returns all three
result sets, while other times it returns two result sets, and then issues
the above error message.  In each of the stored procedures I SET NOCOUNT ON
at the beginning and SET NOCOUNT OFF at the end.

This is ColdFusion Professional 4.5.1 SP2 running on W2K Server, and the
database is MS SQL Server 2000, being accessed via OLE DB.

If anyone has seen this before and/or has any suggestions I would appreciate
hearing from you.

Thanks,
Bob