From: Bjørn Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 7:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Version Control

We could really need some Version Control software here at work, and I have
found 2 products

CS-RCS - http://www.componentsoftware.com/csrcs/addons/allaire.htm
and
CVS - http://www.cvshome.org/docs/index.html

Does anyone know which is the best, or maybe even know a whole 3rd product
that is even better ?

Bjorn Jensen - Professional Nerd and coder