From: Williams, Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 2:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Dynamic state color

I was wondering if anybody has had experience with generating dynamic US
maps.  Specifically I'm working an application that needs to generate the
state color based on certain parameters.

Can this be done with a combination of CF,JavaScript,CSS and Image Maps with
good precision of state borders?  Or would a tool such as Macromedia's
Generator be a better way to go if there is enough Flash experience in
house?  Are there any other tools besides Generator that can do this that
anybody has used?  I appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Ryan Williams