From: Edward Chanter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 5:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF STUDIO 4.5.2

The FTP has been driving me absolutely NUTZ!!!!!!!

I like WS FTP I use the registered version myself, but
the number of
time-outs and "blocking call canceled" messages I was
getting started to
become a real pain. Nothing I could do to the settings
made any difference
:-(

Anyone else have simillar problems....

If anyone if the CF Stu development team is listening,
the product itself is
the best version yet.... The built in FTP could do
with being a bit more
flexible and reliable ;o)

my ten cents worth

        -= Ed