You will have to create the table in the destination database and then do a
select into although you may be able to use BULK INSERT or bcp.  I've never
tried it where the data's coming from a SQL table.  Note that when you use
the DTS import wizard to import data from one SQL database to another it
goes through the process of creating the table first and then importing
implying that you will have to do the same.

Andrew Ewings
Project Manager
Thoughtbubble Ltd
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Tel: +64 (0) 9 419 4235
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0)207 387 8890.