Search on DTS in "Database Access and Query Building"

Here's my attempt to copy it:

Date: January 06, 2001 05:21 PM
      Author: Rick Moon ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

      Here's how I finally got it to work with SQL2000 and CF 4.51

      Generate the values for the values above: 1) the DTSRun.exe needs to
be on your CF server running the cfm script
      manually or with scheduler. This program is installed with SQL Tools,
so you don't have to have SQL Server intalled on
      this cfm machine.

      2) cmd line or via windows explorer run DTSRunUI.exe

      3) First select your db server and give the gui the username
password, then go to the top and click the "..." button to find
      your package. It won't work the other way around.

      4) You'll see the list of dts packages on that db server, select the
one you want and then okay.

      5) click on advance

      6) In the bottom where it says command line check encrypt and sql7.0
and then generate.

      7) in the grey box put in your cursor and select all of it

      8) now past it into the arguments part of the your cf code

      9) be sure to remove the DTSRun from what you copied, if you choose
not to encrypt, remove the "".

      HTM,

      Rick Moon

      HTH,

      Rick Moon

      Attachments:
       CFM code:
       <cfexecute name="c:\program files\MicroSoft SQL
Server\80\Tools\Binn\DTSRun.exe"
       arguments="/n name of server /u username /p password /n package
description /g packace UUID">
       </cfexecute>