Being on the team needing to implement the encryption solution, I have a
question.

Our concern with other CFX tags like CF_PGP, etc. was that the password had
to be stored somewhere accessible to the web server and therefore not as
secure as we want.  Will this new tag provide for a way to store the
password where we can block a cracker from accessing it?

Russel

  Russel Madere, Jr.         Senior Web Developer
  ICQ: 5446158               http://www.TurboSquid.com

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you.