From: Michael Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 17, 2001 12:07
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Sessions

I have an app that sets a session id.  The first time you call any
page(which uses application.cfm)it sets a number and works great.  If i
refresh the page I get a var that looks like this tcom_686_####### where
tcom is the application name, 686 is a number that is being incremented
everytime I call a new session. and #### changes randomly.  Anyone ever seen
this???

Thanks