Looks like it's time for me to learn DreamWeaver.  I am not good enough a
programmer to take any extra confusion caused by FrontPage's alleged
shenanigans.  (I have some experience with these shenanigans myself, though
I've learned to deal with most of them.  But I am not ready to throw CF into
the mix.)

Thanks for everyone's feedback.  By the way, the tally as I count it so far
is:

Pro-DW/Anti-FP: 7
Pro-FP: 1
No stunning endorsement either way: 2