Hello,

I'm still a newbie with this one though I've tried. How can I count data in
certain columns of a table for each record. Some records have no data in
this field of the column so of course I don't want that counted. I kept it
VERY VERY simple below. I've tried different configurations, but #cbicount#
always returns a blank.

Any help is always appreciated. Thank you.

Robert O.
----------------------------------

Below I'm trying to count how many times CBI appears in the cbi column and
display the total tally in the #cbicount# variable:

<cfquery name="Get" datasource="wweb">
   SELECT id, cbi
   FROM wweb
   Where cbi like 'CBI'