I asked a friend of mine last night at a CFUG meeting what the PHP was all
about and he informed me it was like the earlier version of database
handling, in the earlier stages of the CF development,  IT was not CF,  but
a freeware program,  that didn't have much support if any,   all I know is
it must be something of value, because Prima publishing has a book out on
it,  that was very informative,  but there was a lot of talk of MYSQL,  and
Linux, throughout the whole book.

003b01c08178$09ed7730$8d00a8c0@ekul">news:003b01c08178$09ed7730$8d00a8c0@ekul...