You want killer internal PHP help support in studio?

 - The PHP website (http://www.php.net) supports function look-ups using a
simple url get line
 - Studio supports internal scripting using it's object model

The result should be obvious :). It's easy to add F1 support alá CF tags for
PHP functions and keywords.

Also you should download the HTML version of the PHP language reference and
throw it into your Studio docs dir: A little bit of parsing/renaming based
on the manual.html and you can quickly make it into a nicer heading style.

If you like toolbars (I find moving the mouse always takes to long, so don't
use them) there might be some out there for standard functions.

Add in the colour coding for PHP (mentioned below), and all the other
functions in Studio that make it an uber text editor and PHP support is
almost as good as native CF support.

Even though I work in a *nix environ, I run win4lin for Studio b/c it's such
a great scripting tool (db viewer, etc. which for any interested work fine
as you just setup DSNs on the local machine [emulation] for all your
datasources in *nix) for web based stuff.