Hello everyone,
I am working on a personalized calendar application called CFDCalendar, it
is intended to work with any website.  I tried to remember all the cool
things everybody has been looking for in a Calendar.  CFDCalendar is a
scheduler, reminder, and task list, as well as a contact manager and we have
a lot of future ideas for it.  The user can personalize their calendar by
changing style, selecting what types of holidays to be displayed, and
changing the start time and end time on the daily view.  We need to test it
out under some stress and get some feedback from it.  If anybody has time
please check it out and either fill out the feedback form or email off list
to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with any comments and tell me what you
think or if there is something I am missing that would be useful.  Add some
user accounts to it so we can see how it will do when the database grows.
Try and break it and let me know what happens if you do.  It works best with
Internet Explorer.
http://demo.cfdynamics.com/cfdcalendar

Thank you in advance,

Nathan Nelson