At 06:04 1/19/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Is there a way to test if a browser has turned off Javascript?

Several ways. I think someone just posted one way, but what we do
in a login form is create a hidden variable named "has_javascript"
and set it to 0. Then when they submit the form, a javascript handler
updates the "has_javascript" variable to be 1. Then you just check
that variable. If they don't have javascript the value will still be 0.

<CFIF not Attributes.has_javascript>
        send them to a no javascript page
</CFIF>

-R