Thanx for your kind response..
Yes, i used like that also.. but no result..

Here i am giving indetail..Pls go thru once.. I hope
can understand easily.. And read comment lines also

>From following line onwards Just paste in to yr
coldfusion.. so u can read it easily..

Here i explained the problem by giving the comments..
Pls any one faced this type of problem. how we can
solve it..
Can we send the "&" data in to CFWDDX (action =
wddxtocfml)..

<!--- This is my xmlpacket contains & data,here i am
replacing with ~ data.. --->

<cfset form.xmlpacket =
Replace(form.xmlpacket,"&","~","ALL")>

                                <cffile action="WRITE"
                                        file="#Received_EZB_PO_XML_Filename#"
                                        output="#form.xmlpacket#"
                                        addnewline="No">

<!--- Start (Use XMLDOM.load to check if EZB PO XML
conforms to DTD or not) --->

                                <cffile action="READ"
                                        file="#Received_EZB_PO_XML_Filename#"
                                        variable="EZB_OrderXML">

                                <cffile action="WRITE"
                                        file="#EZB_OrderXML_TempFile#"
                                        output="#EZB_OrderXML#"
                                        addnewline="No">

<!--- Cretaing object of xml dom --->

                                <cfobject type="COM"
                                  name="xmlDoc"
                                  class="Microsoft.XMLDOM"
                                  action="CREATE">

                                  <cfset xmlDoc.load("#EZB_OrderXML_TempFile#")>

<!--- Parsing the data of Received_EZB_PO_XML_Filename
--->

                                  <CFX_J CLASS = "CFXJ_Parse"
                                                                        XML =
"#Received_EZB_PO_XML_Filename#"
                                                                        XSL =
"#WDDX_PO_XML_XSL_Filename#">

                                  <cffile action="WRITE"

file="#Path#\wddx\wddx#timeformat(now(),'Hmmss')#.txt"
                                                  output="#wddx_packet#">

                                <cfset wddx_packet =
Replace(wddx_packet,"~","&","ALL")>

                        <!---                                   My question is can i
do like this becos
when i debug this programme i am getting error here..
--->

                                    <CFWDDX ACTION="WDDX2JS"
                                      INPUT="#wddx_packet#"
                                      OUTPUT="WDDXPacket"
                                      TOPLEVELVARIABLE="Whatever">
                                 <!--- *************** --->

<!---                   <cfset var1 = Replace(var1,"~","&","ALL")>
--->

<!---                   <cfwddx action="WDDX2CFML"
input="#wddx_packet#" output="EZB_PO_WDDX"> --->
                                                <cfwddx action="WDDX2CFML"
                                                                input="#var1#"
                                                                output="EZB_PO_WDDX">

                                                <cfoutput>09
"#EZB_PO_WDDX.Header.BillToPerson.Address[1].City#"></cfoutput>

                                <!--- Appended by ramesh deva on 18/1/01 --->
                                10
#EZB_PO_WDDX.Header.BillToPerson.Address[1].City#

                11 <cfset aacity =
Replace(#EZB_PO_WDDX.Header.BillToPerson.Address[1].City#,"~","&","ALL")>

                                12 <cfoutput>  #aacity# </cfoutput>

<!---                           Actually i want to remove that ~ mark and
replace with & again.. can we do on " EZB_PO_WDDX " If
yes then how can we solve..

                                Mannually i mean in 11 th line i have replaced
field wise.. is there any solution to replace whole
packet(EZB_PO_WDDX)
 --->
I would appreciate even your valuable suggestions
also..

 Thanx in advance
 Ramesh